Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lacey Crough Photography

My friend Lacey is a really cute photographer who takes really cute photos. Recently, she asked me if I'd run around downtown Kansas City with her for some picture-taking fun. How could I resist?

We had a blast on our 90-minute shoot, and I love the way the images came out. It was quite the ego boost-- I don't think I've ever felt so pretty! I'm planning on picking one out to be my professional image around the interwebs.

See the images here, the video here, and be sure to "like" Lacey on Facebook.

But wait! There's more!

Readers of The Friday 500 have the chance to win a 90-minute shoot of your own with Lacey Crough Photography! All you have to do is leave a comment in this post. Tell us-- if you could have a photo shoot anywhere in the world, where would it be?

[edit: Sarah Hartenberger is the lucky winner!]


15 comments:

  1. I would want to shoot in Africa with cool wild animals in the background. By the rules of nepotism, I should win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're disqualified. Sorry I'm not sorry.

      Delete
  2. My favorite place of course, Granada, Spain! Or, an underwater shoot off the reefs of Australia would be NEAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a photo shoot in Iceland! Probably half the time in Reykjavik and half on a fjord. Either than or probably in a famous lab somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The piano stairs in Chile: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxw0ry8r8N1qdkomto1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. High up in the Bavarian Alps - like where Maria was spinning around in "The Sound of Music".

    ReplyDelete
  6. London, England. I would give almost anything for my little one to have family photos taken with her aunts and uncles on the other side of the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Milford Sound in the South Island of New Zealand. It's the most breathtaking, majestic place.

    Plus… it's not too terrible of a spot to fall in love.

    http://www.concierge.com/travelguide/nz_southisland/photos/photoview/15020

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mellie, you are so stinking cute!
    My favorite one is where you're sitting & have your knees pulled up in front of you & you're kinda hunched over them a little bit... that isn't a very flattering description, but it's awfully winsome.
    I. miss. you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not very exotic, but I really love Stephen's Lake in Columbia, MO. It's a very relaxing place just to spend time with the people you love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd go to the Galapagos Islands where the water is bright blue and the turtles are everywhere! And then we could all go on a fishing boat and snorkle and play with the sea turtles and get tans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to have a photoshoot with my hubby in Greece where we met and got engaged. I also like the idea above about one in the Bavarian Alps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. On a remote island with just my Hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dream photo-shoot: Inside an old gigantic library with books upon books stacked from floor to ceiling (and those neat sliding ladders!).

    ReplyDelete